Topic

Well..It happened

It finally happened.. Imagination has been destroyed. As The Rook, it is my lifelong goal to destroy imagination...but I never expected it to end like this. I expected to topple the giants, leaving glitchen shaking in fear..But now I see! I am nothing without the giants, and now that they are gone...I will dissappear, along with all you little glitchen, lost forever. Imagination has been destroyed, but happiness still eludes me. Ur is gone, but I find myself drowning in greif. To those of you who have been my friend, I will never forget you. To the many who fought me in my vain attempts to destroy streets...I can see now that you were right to resist me. Farewell little Glitchen..I never thought I would say it, but I sorely miss all your imagination.

Posted 12 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Joke's on you, Rook. Imagination can be discouraged, mocked, or ignored, but it can never be destroyed. Even when we dissolve into the Ur-matter from which all Glitchen sprang, imagination will not die. Our fleeting existence has sparked imagination in lands far beyond Ur.

Farewell, Rook. Perhaps you weren't so bad; you made us understand how important imagination is.

But you knew all that.
    Posted 12 years ago by Beyond the Pale Subscriber! | Permalink
  • +1 Beyond ^_^
    Posted 12 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink