Topic

Some Questions that are kind of random

Mainly, in my mind, I have 2. Those are: can we wear/make Glitch clothes as tokens of playing and out of sheer ... What's the word I'm looking for... Anyway you get the point. Also, can someone try to use an MMORPG creating software to try their hardest to remake Glitch?

Posted 12 years ago by Taco Assassin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• It's nowhere near that simple, unfortunately...
    Posted 12 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • my guess? nope...

"Intellectual Property Rights

Service Content, Software and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Service contains content that is protected by intellectual property and other proprietary rights and laws (including graphics, artwork, music, choreography, characters, avatars, Items and/or other items acquired or created in the Service). Except as expressly authorized by Tiny Speck, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or such content, in whole or in part (except that the foregoing will not apply to your User Content, as defined below, if any). The Service (including the Software, the API and such content) is intended solely for playing purposes and for your personal use. Any use of the Service other than as specifically authorized herein is not allowed.

The Software and the API (including all technology and software underlying the Service) is the property of Tiny Speck, our affiliates and our partners. Unless consented to in writing, you agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of, sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any right in the Software or the API. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Tiny Speck.

The TINY SPECK and GLITCH names and logos are trademarks and service marks of Tiny Speck (collectively the "Tiny Speck Trademarks"). Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Service may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Tiny Speck. Nothing in these Terms of Service or the Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Tiny Speck Trademarks displayed on the Service, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Tiny Speck Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.

If we give you access to our API, you will include a disclaimer in your Licensee Application in a reasonably prominent location that your Licensee Application "uses the Glitch APIs but is not endorsed by or affiliated with Tiny Speck, Inc. (the makers of Glitch) in any way." Note that, other than the foregoing, the use of our API does not include any right for you to use any trademark, service mark, trade name or any other mark of Glitch; if you would like to use the Tiny Speck Trademarks, please contact us."
    Posted 12 years ago by zoom.b Subscriber! | Permalink