Topic

ways to keep in touch after the apocalypse

hi guys! i've met some wonderful people during my stay in glitch, and became part of an online community unlike any other i've known. i was wondering if we should try to find a way to keep in touch after the game shuts down..? maybe to share nostalgic stories about all those times a piggie was dropped in hell (it wasn't amused) or the memorable naked pride parades... it could also be a nice way to have a set of like-minded people sharing tips on new games or online social spaces that could fill the big void left by the end of glitch.

i envision it as a sort of support group for the Bereaved Survivors of the End of Ur. maybe a facebook group or something along those lines?

Posted 12 years ago by awdrone Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• There is a Facebook Group actually :D
    If you also use Steam, there is a group for that too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Bdvger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • oops, got here late! thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by awdrone Subscriber! | Permalink
  • steamcommunity.com/groups/G... is the first Steam group (I made when the game was closed for the housing switch and imagination switch back in May) Not sure why the other group didn't look around to see if there was one created. Either way, you can be in both if you want to.
    Posted 12 years ago by Ayasta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • atween.net, this is my virtual pet site that i own which is coming up to opening for alpha testing and many glitches are coming a long there wit me for when it opens and we can use the forums there to stay in touch :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Santa Clause Subscriber! | Permalink