Topic

Goodbye

Good bye to the game that kept me busy at night when I could not sleep.

Goodbye to the place that I could go to escape reality. I escaped to glitch while trying to figure out what was wrong with my Mom. A terrible ordeal, with misdiagnosis, anger at my employer, anger at physicians. Just anger all around. When that anger consumed me, Glitch was there too keep me from going crazy. Glitch eased my boredom while I waited for days and nights in a hospital isolation room with my mom. My tower, my piggies and my chickens were my escape from my horrible reality.

When I found out that my Mom was given a death sentence because of an error, glitch was there for me again, keeping me busy on those sleepless nights. Weeks and months, nothing can replace the solace and ability to relax me like glitch could during that horrible time.

When my Mom finally died, again it was glitch that kept me busy at night and during the day when I decided that I was just not going to go to work. My true escape from everything that was around me. Squeeze a chicken here, wander the wonderful world of Ur, it was a wonderful escape that I will not forget.

I can never repay the wonderfulness that Glitch brought to my life when I needed it most.

Thank you Tiny Speck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Posted 12 years ago by CodeChic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• *sob* Thank you for telling your story, CodeChic. I'm very glad to know it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very sorry for your loss, CodeChic
    Posted 12 years ago by Von B Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My heart goes out to you, CodeChic. Glitch was my escape too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Demaria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thx  :)
    Posted 12 years ago by CodeChic Subscriber! | Permalink