Topic

I would just like to say...

That while many people are sad, I'm not sure TS understands just how big of a role they play in our lives.

Since I was 10, I have been severely depressed. At the age of 13, my wonderful older brother identified my crazy sensibilities and introduced me to glitch. I was immediately hooked.

Glitch became my escape, the one place where there was no worry of judgement or rude remarks, only a smile on everyone's face and an occasional a planking in Cerbarkul.

When my life went to he, glitch became my medicine. When I came home from school, it became my relaxant. And now that it is gone...well, I'm not ashamed to admit I cried for about an hour. Reading all these heartfelt posts and hearing the goodbyes of wonderful staff and glitchen alike, it kills me to see it go.

I am not very well known on glitch, but I would like to say to this wonderful TS staff, thank you. You saved my life in as literal a sense as I can think of, and you brought a smile to my face when no one else could. I love you Tiny Speck, and I'm so sorry Myself and my fellow glitchen are so powerless to stop this.

Posted 11 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• (((The Rook))) Wishing you all the best, and I'm hoping the community will stick together as best we can after we part from this beautiful game. Much love xx
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (hugs)
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, Rook! I will miss you. And your thoughts and feelings about what glitch meant to you is one of the many reasons why glitch will go on forever----not in actual play time, but in the hearts and souls of the people behind the avis----smart, kind, decent folk from all walks of life----staff and players alike. We will pay it forward in rl.  ('course if I did walk around with an octopus on my head in rl, that would be another story!) 

What is never forgotten is never lost. glitch brought out the best in us---through good times and bad. And always, ONWARDS and UPWARDS! 
    Posted 11 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is why this is such a great game, it really changed lives!
    Posted 11 years ago by Montooli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rookster, I know you and I will remember you!  and thanks for making my eyes squirt water AGAIN today.  

((((huggles))))
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel with you, but i ve learned a Lesson in the past...
    Every Escape you will find is not forever.
    You always will have your Escape but from Time to Time you just need to change the Direction. To make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.
    :)
    See you in another World...
    Posted 11 years ago by ♥ Love you Glitch ♥ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I remember you from when I first started playing. I thought your name was so clever - keep strong, my friend, we're crying with you. (((HUGS)))
    Posted 11 years ago by Chazerei Subscriber! | Permalink
  • " I'm not sure TS understands just how big of a role they play in our lives."

I understand how you feel and I think TS gets it too.    I would have hated if they had sold this to some corporation that would have turned it into something it is not and was never meant to be.   

I'd like my memories of Glitch to stay whole and organic.    An ideal place that I can still escape to in my mind.
    Posted 11 years ago by Treesa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel so bad for all the devs more than anything. You can't just go from glitch to something else. You will never look at your job the same again :(
    Posted 11 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink