Topic

Will Glitch Snaps Be Staying?

Will even the Snaps be closed on December 9th?  If it's staying, can I link to the snaps and post them on my forum?

I'm anticipating a NO answer on both questions, but I had to ask :(

For those who would like to have a place to post their memories and most amazing screenshots, please come post them at my forum here:
genkisgamegab.forumotion.co...

I'll be clearing out my Flickr account and adding mine, but I'd love to see yours posted!

Posted 12 years ago by Genkicoll Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The snaps will be available on the website until the end of the year, at least (we are determining what it would take to keep them up longer).

However, we have also built a tool that creates a big .zip file of all your snaps, along with text files for the caption, comments, likes, etc. We have not released it yet because we haven't yet built anything to let you run the backjob again (which many of you will want to do, since you are still taking new snaps). But, it is built and tested and works A-OK.

The backup page will also give you access to all sizes of your avatar image from each version you have in your Saved Looks.
    Posted 12 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Have you considered a subscription-based site that would give a player ongoing access to their snaps and perhaps the some of the game art/music  -- perhaps even the avatar API (as suggested by striatic in the Ideas forum)?
    Posted 12 years ago by Splendora Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Very handy!  So sweet... ;_;

Can someone please tell me who it is that created all of the amazing "pixel art" images in her tower?  I can't remember, and I want to save those pics.

Oh, and I also want all of the cool montages someone put together.  I have the "UR without Vendors" one, but not the one with wrangling piggies, etc.

EDIT:  Piece of Serenity is the one I was thinking of for the "pixel art", I think.
    Posted 12 years ago by Genkicoll Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "The backup page will also give you access to all sizes of your avatar image from each version you have in your Saved Looks."  Saved Looks in wardrobe, or the saved looks from inside the game?
    Posted 12 years ago by Innie✿, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Splendora: we are considering all kinds of things and will do the most we can :)

Innie✿:
    the ones from inside the game client. If you want some saved outfits that aren't in there, just put the outfits on and wait at least five minutes before changing … then they'll be in Saved Looks.
    Posted 12 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink