Topic

I is still here, isn’t I? I still ‘zist, don’t I? (and other conversations)

The Patch talks:

Patch:  Hullo! I likes you!
Patch:  I is here, yus? You can see I is here, yus?
Patch:  And when you are not on this street, I am still here? An’ even if a tree is planted in me, I is still here, isn’t I? I still ‘zist, don’t I?
Patch:  You have to ‘member I exist, though, right? Because if someone forgets I exist, then maybe I don’t exist anymore.
Patch:  If things that exist when someone thinks them up? If someone forgets to think that they exist, they don’t exist anymore, issit?
Patch:  That’s what happened to the Mabbites. Everyone stopped remembering they existed, and that was the end of them. You promise not to forget I ‘zist please.
Patch:  I likes you.

And Silvermoon Trance's touching screenshot here: http://www.glitch.com/forum/general/29558/

Other sweet convos in Ur? :(

Posted 11 years ago by Saphy Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Not exactly sweet, more ironic, but for pretty much the whole of Thursday, my botler incessantly told me that 'Today is the best day ever!'. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This made me cry so much, until annapeee explained the origin of the conversation here. Then I cried a little less.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • [redacted: I decided it was sad rather than sweet]
    Posted 11 years ago by Touya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Touya: Oh crap, I didn't realize I made a duplicate thread. I should really look at all the threads before posting. Glad to know I wasn't the only one touched by the patch. :(
    But really, the timing of that conversation couldn't come at a better time...
    Posted 11 years ago by Saphy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This made me sad again:

www.glitch.com/snaps/PHVT2V...
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink