Topic

Name just 1 thing...

You don't need to explain it, but you can if you want. Name just one thing. No more, no less.

What will you miss the most about your time with Glitch.

Mine: The community. I've played a nice chunk of MMOs over the years.... I still do play WoW. NOTHING, anyplace, compares to the community here at Glitch. Sure, we have a troll here or there, and yes the tree wars was a fiasco BUT through everything, this community is amazing. We car, we love, we debate, we remain civil and peaceful {to the best of abilities for the most part}. I've already said this once today, and I say it again. WE ARE GLITCH!

Posted 11 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The experience of a safe, peaceful world that was non-the-less surprising and exciting. For me, it is the perfect game.

Edit: Sorry - there are 2 things - the other being the humour. Every action results in some comment - from the trees, rocks, livestock, dirt piles, peat bogs, patches. Then came the Rock & the Butler.
    Devs & players comments on snaps, in the chat rooms, in the Forum. The messages from GOD.
    (The last time I laughed at game comments was playing "ZORK" - almost 40 years ago - a long time between laughs.)
    Posted 11 years ago by Patricia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Berry Goode Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sorry to be unoriginal but I have to go with...

Everything

too... just everything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Just Willow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hey Patricia! I said one thing! ;-) that's okay.... I forgive you! LOL {btw: Make me feel older than I am! Zork came out the year I was born, 1980, MUCH closer to 30 than 40! HEHEHE}
    Posted 11 years ago by Pixieyelsraek Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The whimsical feel of the game. This applies to the art style, the music, the quests, etc. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Liathea Subscriber! | Permalink