Topic

Taking pics of a whole street at once.

I thought Id put this here because I can't be the only one who didn't know this LOL.

If you want to take a pic of a whole street, click on the little down pointing arrow next to "Local Chat / Activity". You will get a pull down menu. Choose "Save full snap to your desktop". You will get a snap of the entire scene. For example if you do it in your house you will get all floors of your house and the entire length of your backyard in one panoramic shot.

Anyway thought I'd share because Im sure a lot would like to save memories of their houses and favourite streets who might not know this easier way.

Posted 11 years ago by Bryluen Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thanks!
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was introduced to the game a couple of weeks ago just after the announcement of closure.

Then this week they introduced the second option which is to take an encompassing shot without any animals, people or random items which has been crucial for the ongoing full snaps project which tons of people have been contributing to for the past couple of weeks: www.glitch.com/forum/announ...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wish I read this sooner ARGH!!

Thanks and up for all those other oblivious peeps!
    Posted 11 years ago by Silvermoon.Trance Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Bryluen!
    Posted 11 years ago by Supershero Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Interesting. I surely did not know this, thank you for letting the rest of us know! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Midori Melon Subscriber! | Permalink