Topic

Farewell from Genkicoll~Genkimama~Genki-baba

I wanted to tell you all that I have had a blast with you all, and I thank you for the memories.  This is the second time a game I care about has closed for good.  Unlike last time, I am not staying for the final moments, but moving on now, a week early.  Everything I owned on all three accounts has been given away, and I hope that you recipients will be able to meet your goals before the end!

For those who want to keep in touch, please feel free to stop by my forum:
http://genkisgamegab.forumotion.com/

I have remembrance areas for both FaunaSphere and Glitch, and I'd like to invite you all to come share your pics and memories.  I also do book & game reviews, plus have areas for many other topics, from recipes to anime.

Thank you, Tiny Speck, for letting us play in your wonderful world ♥  I hope to see y'all again in the future!

Posted 11 years ago by Genkicoll Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thank you so much for your generosity...
    Posted 11 years ago by Daisy Blooms Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bye Genkicoll, hope to find you again in another game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We shall meet again Genkicoll.  I too won't stay til the end, couldn't with FS and can't here either.  Wishing all my friends...those that I briefly met and those that I've know for years the very very very best.  Til we meet again.  Fabulous job TS.  May you find the jobs of your dreams, you are one creative group!!! FOR SURE. (And yes Stoot, the best of Glitch has been the last four months..what lovely memories!)
    Posted 11 years ago by AlmostSilver Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope to meet again, Genki(*)! And AlmostSilver, too...

Thanks to Tiny Speck  for making this such an enjoyable game! I was there at the end of Faunasphere, I think when Glitch closes I shall be in bed (GMT time). I don't want to leave Ur till I have to, though.
    Posted 11 years ago by Mocha Maid Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, I couldn't stand it... I saw that there was a feat in progress, and I couldn't keep myself from logging in to play with the animals for one last time. *^_^*

I would like to see Distant End before the real end comes... How do I get there?
    Posted 11 years ago by Genkicoll Subscriber! | Permalink