Topic

Last Issue of the ImaginatUr is published.

I've just published the last issue of The Glitchen ImaginatUr.  Thanks everyone for reading and contributing over the last year.  I'm very sad about this being the end.

Everyone who contributed did a great job.  I couldn't have done it without you guys :)

(And if you ever wondered who was providing me with all the scoops - it's in the editorial!)  Thanks Kip for getting us into gear and thanks to Soupie for altering the existing banner to reflect recent changes...

Last issue.

Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Oops, should have put this in announcements.  Please move.
  • Nah — it's ok here :)
    Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's amazing, as always.  Thank you so much to everyone for your support!! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Soupie♨ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wonderful - your paper and the amazing articles by your whole team never failed to make my day. Thanks for the insight into the authors - I feel like I know each of them a little bit from the writing and I am sure they are all as fun, funny and clever in real life as they are in Ur. Another very sad marker on the road to the end.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Made me cry. Love the last issue. Thank you so much, everyone who worked on ImaginatUr. *hugs all*#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }
    Posted 11 years ago by ricepapergirl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for the kind words :)
  • Thank YOU ennuienta for keeping up this great example of the free press. I can appreciate how much effort went ito it. As the former editor of a small local newsletter, I KNOW it takes real commitment to keep something going for more than an issue or two. Please know that your work was read and loved by many.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The issue was wonderful, as always. Thanks to all my fellow staffers and our Chief for all the work put into it. I'm going to miss this, I think, most of all.
    Posted 11 years ago by Raevyn Grovemother Subscriber! | Permalink