Posted 11 years ago by ICountFrom0 Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• <=HUG =>
    Posted 11 years ago by Buscándote Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me either :(
    Posted 11 years ago by ennuienta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Sharmy Knope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Also got kicked out on my way to Haoma at 7:45 PST, game stopped loading and then transformed into jujus.  Did they play the GNG song at the end?
    Posted 11 years ago by Jannisary Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same and now the world button is gone. hopefully someone recorded it so we can watch.
    Posted 11 years ago by arose4beni Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It now says closed and i didnt get to see the end! :(
    Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got an unexpected disconnection at five minutes to 8 PST, loading up the Hell Bar. Can't get back in. Ah, well...
    Posted 11 years ago by Phidias Penrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Same here... I think it happened to many of us.  But at least we were able to enjoy the game when it was still around!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I guess there was a countdown and Goodnight Groddle was played... I do wish I could have been there for that!
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was loading up Maybe Marsh to get one last snap before the end and it crashed.... ;_;

So I went and played GNG and.... am still crying.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fern Connelly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The GNG played... GOD gave an indication of how long we had left at intervals down to the last ten seconds... then poof and I got the message 'server restarted'... Which was somehow weirdly comforting to some part of my brain. Somewhere in the infinite imagination of the universe the server has restarted and all is well in Ur. It's just a Glitch that I can't get back in the game, and I'm sure that in time that bug will be sorted out...

(Thank you to everyone in the community who -- whether by being a jackass or a saint or just a friend or friend in waiting -- helped me not to sweat the petty things)
    Posted 11 years ago by Jenny Wren Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I got booted two minutes from the end but I'm kind of okay with it. I was fretting about how I'd spend the last few minutes and what would happen and how I'd take it, but simply not having to be there felt better. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Sterne Subscriber! | Permalink