Topic

Ending Rambling...

So there's a lot of thoughts buzzing around in my head, stuff I want to say, etc. I figure I'll just post it all here and maybe get some weight off my chest. Everything will be jumbled and out of order. They are after all ramblings.

To start off yes I got teary eyed and sobbed a bit at the end. It was hard seeing the great 11 giants wake up and if their memory is anything like mine, or the stories of the rocks and trees are true, they may soon forget us like so many of their other dreams.

Glitch was never just a game to me, it was a living, breathing, evolving story that we were all apart of and shaping. Unfortunately by we I mean you. I was friendly but almost always anti-social during my few months spent in Ur. The only semi-long conversation with someone I had met in glitch took place during the final moments with Mercy Thompson. So most likely only a few of you ever met me or spent time with me.

So knowing that this website will shutdown in a few weeks I was curious if anyone has planned to build or has built a new website dedicated to the loving glitch community. I've got spare web space (virtually unlimited) to sink into a community that is as kind, loving, and helpful, as this one. I've also got a small bit of technical know how to help out when I have free time.

Finally to (temporarily?) end this post I somewhat sort of started thinking of lyrics to express my sadness. It's short, rough, and incomplete, but I feel it best describes what I keep thinking over and over in my head. Feel free to add to it.

Glitch, oh Glitch, my lovely Glitch,
Where oh where have you gone?
We must pack our things and move on.
For the giants will wake at dawn.

I'm still toying with the rest of it but it's tough when you got a lump in your throat.

Posted 11 years ago by Deltaforce Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies