Topic

Street Snaps, Help please.

What has happened to all the snaps I took of whole streets, they are not in my snaps. Or in my pictures on my PC, I do hope that they can be accessed somewhere. Maybe somebody knows.

Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• The full panoramic shots were downloaded to your PC only and so it is wherever you save pictures on your computer.

If you are unable to locate them you can use TomC's cache of all the streets to recuperate what you have lost: www.glitch.com/forum/announ...

Try doing a search on your computer by street name. They saved under the street name by default unless you changed the file name while saving.

You are also welcome to access mine as I visited all the streets but not all of mine are clean like TomC's brilliant compilation: www.dropbox.com/sh/pqp7lhvn...
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • (Thanks again for fertilising my garden again in Here Be Monsters today. Much appreciated :) )
  • Thanks Cleops for an answer, I didn't find them anywhere amongst my pictures, no idea where they went.

I have downloaded TomC's to my dropbox, now my dropbox is full. I cannot believe how much they want, so I can have more room nearly $100 !!!. I will have to see if any of my facebook friends want to down load dropbox, thinking not many if any.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Melody Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Dropbox for the lower tier paid account is $9.99 a month. I use my account for various other things and so it is worth it for me. I have all TomC's on mine as well and I know other people have them if anything ever happens.

Maybe download them all to a removable passport drive or something for the long term?