Topic

drinking those 12 beers

I finally figured out how to do it. Keep nibbling already nibbled piggies and your mood drops and then you can drink more. It takes AGES and leaves you exhausted and it wasn't even worth it. I am not sure what Rocky even gave me for my 'achievement'. I didn't notice anything worth it pop up. On that note, it would be nice to have it 'appear' in front of you to select for your bag, rather than just directly going in there. A bit of an anti-climax to a lot of hard work! :)

Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Eating very stinky cheese worked well too. You poke it to lower your mood and then do some other action (I forget what, maybe lick it) to raise it again. I found some on the ground, so it seemed only logical to pick it up and poke it and lick it. :)

But yes, it would be nice to be notified of what exactly you gained from completing a quest.
    Posted 14 years ago by FrankenPaula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ooh! I never found any stinky cheese. that would have been better as my energy was getting horribly low. I think piggie nibbling is quite intensive!
    Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Mmm I agree about the notification part. (Yes, I'm digging up old posts waiting for the game to open again teehee.) It would be great if the rock beamed something like: "Fantisimo! For your grueling efforts you have been given A, B and C." ...and either the item of choice could poof into the inventory very noticeably, or he says "C can now be found in your inventory!"

I know each quest lists the rewards next to it before completion, but it would still be nice to have the little TADA! when you've finished the deed. It makes me feel special, anyway, when I see what I've earned. C:
    Posted 14 years ago by Bunyip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I wondered how a full inventory would affect item rewards, if they'd drop on the ground or if I miss out on the reward or what.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Actually pinching crabs lowers your mood much faster :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Schmoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah schmoo thats what i did
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 12 beer-drinking quest should be easier to do now: 1) Player mood drops faster when it's close to full and 2) each beer rewards much less mood than it used to.
    Posted 14 years ago by Mart Lume Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "1) Player mood drops faster when it's close to full"

I'd rather have beer give an effect that makes mood drop faster while the effect's counter runs. But, that's a myopic opinion.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink