Topic

so, does anyone want to discuss anything?

because we could discuss something.

Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• testing please
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • sorry repost
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • The World Cup starts soon. Can we learn to play football in Glitch? Or maybe some other sport. (I guess this gets back to the coordinated-activity request in another thread. I still want to be in the Rolling Stones of the Glitch world.)
    Posted 14 years ago by Peter Verona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • it would be cool if there were glitch-wide sporting events, although maybe that' too competitive.

unless it was a "sport" like hacky-sack.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • in truth, all this discussion is a poor substitute for playing.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yup. We want in :)
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was thinking it was a good thing that there wasn't any testing this past holiday weekend or I might never have gotten out into the sunlight.
    Posted 14 years ago by Eleanor Rigby Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We hear you :)

We are partway through some big changes, particularly to the first 15 minutes of play, with the aim of making it less bewildering to new players, and have been holding off inviting a big batch till that is done.

(Other things in progress include: the wholesale refactoring of the skill tree, new avatars, houses, groups, auction houses, new familiar (magic rock) menu, a bunch of UI tweaks, several new quests, music, some new characters, polishing alchemy and powders, a few new animals/characters, a new hub in the firebog style, new emotes via the emo bear ... lots. There are currently 20 items listed in the "half or more done" wiki page.)
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "Polishing alchemy" -- so we can hire ourselves out to clean people's woodwork and silverware?
    Posted 14 years ago by Peter Verona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • their beakers and bunsen burners
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay, super exciting updates! And I hear, via a litle tweetybird, there will be a test any day now (depending on your definition of a "few" I suppose...)? Sounds like lots of fun stuff, I can't wait to check it out! :)
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great news!
    Posted 14 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If hacky-sack were a Glitch sport, perhaps another could be kick-the-can ... or table-top penny hockey (where you shoot between opponent's fingers)
    Posted 14 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink