Topic

what would you like on your profile page?

what would you like to appear automatically?

is there anything you'd like to be able to manually enter?

Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Yeah, id like to have a personal space to write whatever you want. and organize your boxes however. like if you want awards on top you could just drag it up to the top.
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I am going to need a pretty big text box for my manifesto.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • How about locations that you frequent/hang out spots.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nogwater Subscriber! | Permalink
  • that's good!

could location list be auto generated somehow? look like a sweet heat-map? maybe cleared manually if you're about to embark on a new "location lifestyle"?
  • Something that adds to the story of the game.
    Posted 14 years ago by Sasson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Big box to write text.

Maybe inventory also ?
    Posted 14 years ago by k00pa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • inventory would be great to facilitate trade.
  • inventory with the option to hide items. Not sure why I would need to hide anything..but it is always good to have the option.
  • How about a place where people could leave you a message if you're offline?
    Posted 14 years ago by FrankenPaula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the map idea for hang out spots! The profile might be a good place to share any user-generated content...I'm thinking any artwork, music, or even items that players may get to make in the game. A "favorites" might also be nice - like a list of your favorite foods, etc. based on the number you've used. That might make sharing inventory a little more personable and fun.
    Posted 14 years ago by Mursock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like the ability to order some pizza and coke for those long hours of play
    Posted 14 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like the emergent data. Heat map. Giant affiliation. Skill stuff. Other stuff that derives from behavior but isn't necessarily XP/skill generating (e.g. "Greeter" from saying hi to new players in their first hour in game).
    Posted 14 years ago by MetaGrrrl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I seem to have lost all the hair from my profile page. Er..and my shirt. I would like some more hair and a shirt for my profile page.
  • Yep - I agree with Lalu. The lack of hair, shirt and correct body colour is slightly worrying.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • " Glitch is still in early alpha! So...
    The game will often be unavailable.
    Your progress will be erased periodically. Sorry!
    You're a tester: please add your ideas and bug reports in the forums."

I think that include hair, shirt and custom body colour
    Posted 14 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd actually quite like to see every skill that I have, and how they link together. At the moment the profile page only gives three skills. I know that when the game is running 24/7 you can access this by going to the Skill Tree, but it would be nice anyway. If you could put progression arrows from prerequisite skills to new skills, and see how much you've progressed, I would find it interesting, although I realise it isn't highly original.

I also think that a way to offer items for sale to other players would be great. Presumably, items that can only be made by someone with certain skills will be useful to all, even if it isn't the skill path they chose. A marketplace where you can put up items for sale, and see the items that other people are selling for you to buy would be great, and the profile page would be a good place to put this.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • they have auction house plans at the very least and a few other things planned trading wise. trying to remember where I saw that post.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tarod Subscriber! | Permalink