Topic

Testing period schedule

Is it possible to post a schedule of when the game is available to play? I missed the initial time and can only check in here at night and so far, no luck. :(

Thanks!

Posted 14 years ago by red devil Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• They only announce when they want a big crowd.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If no schedule, can anyone provide an idea of how often they open the game for play? How long must I wait?!
    Posted 14 years ago by Mursock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Around 10am-1pm PT is usually when it opens. Check daily.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • "If no schedule, can anyone provide an idea of how often they open the game for play?"

not often. even the unannounced tests are pretty rare.

you'll probably have to wait a week or two, but it doesn't hurt to check daily as tingly says.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • follow @playglitch on Twitter and also on Facebook and you will likely get a heads-up on when it will open again.
    Posted 14 years ago by onelittlebird Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Onelittlebird has good advice!

We're in the middle of some larger changes right now, but will be settling in to a more regular test schedule soon (having said that, part of my job is to be optimistic and I have believed that before).

Over the next several weeks we'll do a few more unannounced and "un-reminded" tests with new stuff (simple houses, the new avatars, the revamped skill tree, some new locations and new items) and then move back to doing tests were we email existing testers to let them know a test is coming. After that, we should be ready to post a test schedule a little in advance and get down to at least once a week.
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That sounds great Stoot :)
    Posted 14 years ago by Keo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • schweet~~ thanks for the update!
    Posted 14 years ago by red devil Subscriber! | Permalink