Topic

WHY ARE YOU CLOSED!

WHY ARE YOU CLOSED? TELL US WHY YOU'RE CLOSED! TELL US WHY YOU'RE CLOSED! WHY, WHY, WHY ARE YOU CLOSED? I WANT TO GO PLAYING IN THE GLITCH GAME!

WHY ARE YOU LO... WHY ARE YOU CLOSING YOUR DOORS? WHY ARE YOU LOCKING YOUR DOORS TO THE PUBLIC? WHY? TELL US THE REASON! WHY? WHY? TELL US THE REASON! TELL US THE REASON WHY!

WHY ARE YOU PUTTING PEOPLE THROUGH THIS? WHY? WHY? WHY ARE YOU PUTTING US THROUGH THIS?

WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT? BY WHAT RIGHT DO YOU EXCLUDE THE POPULATION? WHY? WHO ARE YOU?

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US? WE ARE THE GLITCH TESTERS! WE WANT TO PLAY! WE WANT TO GET INTO THE GLITCH WEBSITE! IT IS A PUBLIC PLACE! STOOT SAID IT'S OPEN UNTIL 7 O'CLOCK! WHY ARE YOU CLOSED? WHY? WHY? TELL US WHY! TELL US WHY!

Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Doesn't anyone else care? It's just a spectacle to you?

Before everyone thinks I'm crazy... (NSFW) www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHI...
    Feel free to delete, devs. :)
  • Tingly told me they would be open for 72 hours.
    LIAR.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • kicked back into the queue, tsk tsk

it closed around 4pm pt, btw
  • I love how the kid in the video pressed himself up against the glass and it didn't even phase the angry dude. I agree though, why are you closed Glitch?! TELL US WHY!
    Posted 14 years ago by Mursock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Guys guys calm! It's not a complete game yet - it's in development - they literally can't have it open if they want to complete it!

They were open yesterday for a few hours. Put it on your bookmarks toolbar and check every now and then. It's worth the wait :D
    Posted 14 years ago by Schmoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm British, so I was able to play from around 8 until midnight last night. It was great fun! There were enough bug reports and discussion for them to get what they needed, but it is completely understandable that they can't keep it open for longer.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think tingly just wanted to share that appropriate video
    Posted 14 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WHY DID YOU EXPLAIN? WHY? :-) My favorite part is where a guy inside the mall directs a calmer outside guy to where open doors are.
  • ears aching with all that yelling

need zen moment

ahummmmmm hmmmmmmm
    Posted 14 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink