Topic

Achievements

I know it's still early days, but each time you open up I explore new skills in the hope of unlocking different achievements. I didn't get time to play for long today, but no matter how much I play, or how many people get to play, it always seems like the big achievers have gone the cooking route. Which leaves a girl wondering if the achievements for other skills have just not been developed yet... or if we simply aren't trying hard enough! I'm assuming other achievements will come but have felt a little left out when I've worked all the way up to Botany, and only managed to unlock two or three achievements. Is this just me?

Posted 14 years ago by Atalanta Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• alpha.glitch.com/achievements
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's a keen observation, Atalanta: the other skills probably are underrepresented. Now that we are (close to) done moving over to the new system (and have added so many new skills) we can add some corresponding achievements. Also, something better than achievements is coming!
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have to agree. I received three separate achievements last night for eating eggs, but none for creating Potion of Mild Fecundity and other Potions which require the knowledge of five skills. I look forward to 'something better than achievements'.
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink