Topic

Next test session.

To quote from the Glitch Twitter feed:
"There are a few tests coming in the next 10 days & at least one of them will include a batch of new invites." - June 26th 2010

Now, if I read this correctly, 'few' is plural, and since the 26th there has been only one test session (and it didn't contain new invites as far as I'm aware). 10 days from the 26th is today, which means that if you are true to your word there should be a test today :D

Please, please stand true to your word. I'm itching to play again!!

Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• the last test was shut down early due to some bugs.

doesn't make much sense to text until fixes are in for all the bugs, so when bugs pop up it renders the schedule irrelevant until the problems are addressed.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • man, that is a much more diplomatic way of saying what i was going to say, something along the lines of: welcome to Stoot Time! some say he's a man from the future, others say it's just that Stoot Time is "sooooooo sloooooooooooooooow" :)

seriously though, i know you guys are hard at work on many Big Plans and stuff we're sure to love, and we're all over here like the pesky "open open open" lady from those old commercials if not the "TELL US WHY" guy.

but maybe you could help us with a bit of salve for that Glitch Itch, just a few crumbs of update info? it *has* been over 6 weeks since the last blog post after all, and i know you were trying to get better at updating as you go, or at least you were back in march ;)

curious minds want to know! do we have a tsunami container yet? houses are lookin' real good and i see that accessories are part of our brand new avatar day! what other treats do we have to look forward to?

of course, curious and itchy minds are also satisfied by more testing, so, uh, as you were... :)
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I love how random the sessions are. I thrive on spontaneity!
    Posted 14 years ago by Spatula Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Speaking of not speaking... there's a test going on right now. Shhhhh.
    Posted 14 years ago by Mr. Burka Subscriber! | Permalink