Topic

Another very successful test

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone who makes this game possible! It is such a good game, and I love playing it. I know it means staying up until crazy times in the morning to get to play, but it is most certainly worth it, and I appreciate the hard work that goes into the game!

Thanks!

Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I had to keep coming and going today, hope we get another test soon.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this was the best test yet. lot of progress. feels like things are really coming together.

i never felt rushed, but always had stuff to do.

game felt like it had a "horizon" for the first time. things to do and see and discover beyond that line.

everything is just really very well and good. mostly needs *more*.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • wow, i totally keep missing the tests! what is wrong with me!
    Posted 14 years ago by Jaen Padryga Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I was abroad when I first received an invite and missed the test...
    Each time, I log in the game is closed but it seems that it opens during short periods.
    Is there any way to have this info so that I can actually join the current happy few who had the chance to experience Glitch ??

Best wishes to the dev team !
    Cheers
    Posted 14 years ago by Sarn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also have never been able to participate in the goodness that is Gltich.

I check every chance I get and I have never seen the tame open :(

I really hope one day to try this out.
    Posted 14 years ago by Eli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Truthfully, the ones that keep getting in on the test are the ones that pathetically check the forums several times a day--then it is easy to notice that the world is open and it's playtime. I would be one of the pathetic ones.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • hehe Lalu, I second that. xP
    Posted 14 years ago by Bunyip Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Um, urr, yeah, I don't do that at all. ;)
    Posted 14 years ago by seapea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • /guilty
    Posted 14 years ago by Tarod Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I like to think of it less as 'pathetically' and more 'with great dedication'. ;)
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I apologize profusely to everyone who has an invite but has not yet come across one of the (as yet) elusive testing periods. We are (as always) "very close" to getting to a regular schedule. A brand new baby for one member of the core engineering team has slowed down a few of the things necessary for the next round, but we do plan to pre-announce a few of the upcoming tests.

(And: thanks for the encouragement!)
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Congratulations to the Glitch team,
    having a new baby is very special and fun!

I think that visiting the website regularly is better than waiting for an email, and this way
    I can see all the little changes in the website, participate in the forums, etc. But cant wait for the real thing!
    Glitch is evolving so nicely :)

How are things going for glitch ? Development and generally speaking ?

BrainStorming of the day: (interact with twitter network or building glitch similar network)
    I was thinking about how can glitch connect with people's day-by-day life (checking twitter is now routine ?). Maybe having a twitter account for each character (with character photo and options to automatic updates)
    Posted 14 years ago by .gatto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • A quick look at the leaderboard confirms that I am the most pathetic of all :P Woo, finally the best at something - now I just need to find someone to tell that to!
    Posted 14 years ago by TGDT Subscriber! | Permalink