Topic

real estate

I've been pondering how to move all my dropped stuff when it's time to move on up to the east side. I may have to abandon a lot of things for the lucky next purchaser, chickens and butterflies for sure. There's a social in-game thing, friends helping you move.

Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• That happened to me with the first house I bought--it was chock full of goodies.

Maybe you could rent a moving van from the Tools Vendor at some point.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd like a gypsy caravan wagon option instead of a house.
    Posted 14 years ago by rothko Subscriber! | Permalink
  • howl's moving castle?

imagine if your house moved around after each session but it didn't tell you where it moved to. or imagine being able to do that to someone else! or make their domicile invisible.

or invisibility powder that makes everyone's avatar have 0% opacity for a minute or two...off topic, but how fun!
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ah yes, the griefing possibilities would be endless ;p
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Although unfortunate for the seller and decidedly fortunate for the new buyer, for now you will need to leave behind some of your prized possessions, including animals (sorry piggies). It would be great if there was a "magic animal crate" you could use to transport them from your old abode to your new one, along with something similar for the contents of your cabinets. I'll pass the idea on to the dev team.
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink