Topic

Reset!

‘Cause we gon’ rock this club
We gon’ go all night
We gon’ light it up
Like it’s dynamite

An we'll be bouncing all around with our hands up after the reset. I, for one, am excited.

Posted 14 years ago by Bunyip Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• WHAT!?
    Posted 14 years ago by Alex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • aw .. can't wait until we're able to test the higher level skills of animal kinship and such?
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm not saying when we'll have it, just that I'm all for it when it does happen. :) I agree, I just learned the higher levels of animal kinship this time around and I want to wrangle piggies first.
  • Yeah - I went all over with the skills this time. Getting to start over, I will DEFINITELY be making different choices.
    Posted 14 years ago by Bingobar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • well so long as at least some collection of us reached the higher levels of each skill tree i guess it is okay.
  • Ha lol i want to keep my high level animal kindship with thousands of piggies running around my house and the meat collector collecting meat for me.
  • I have big plans for my own piggery.
    Posted 14 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • does the butterfly milker work yet?
  • Back to the mines ! I want a piggy and a meat collector too..
    Posted 14 years ago by Tilly TrinkleHouse Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the butterfly milker does work now, although it did seem a bit slow, i imagine the rates for such things are still being tweaked.

i managed to get almost every skill except the highest level of croppery and master breeder, which i'm learning now, not because i expect to finish it but because it's fun to keep seeing the counter ticking down on my home page (only 51 days, 19 hours, 47 minutes to go!). to be fair, there's not a lot there in the upper levels to test yet, as there's not many associated quests with these skills, and the added benefits so far are mostly just reduced energy costs, mood boosts, random gifts and bigger yields. so yeah, as much as i do enjoy not needing butterfly lotion, i definitely wouldn't mind a reset when tests resume next weekish or so.

ps, thousands of piggies? really? it would be good to have a maximum limit on the number of animals you can keep in your house so the commons don't get *too* tragic on a regular basis!
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ha not thousands but i do have a lot
  • :D
  • but not the good kind with seeds. the bad kind that gets on your shoes! eeew :)
    Posted 14 years ago by katlazam Subscriber! | Permalink