Topic

OMG Reload on 'So It Begins' page

I am brand new, just got my invite but I can't seem to actually play the game as every time I try and enter the game it loads for a bit and then gives the OMG Reload message.

Any help would be appreciated...?

-------
Edit: Just realised this is in the wrong place have posted in the bugs forum now. feel free to delete this...

Posted 14 years ago by Dragon Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Same issue here. I've tried with latest Safari, Chrome and Firefox on a MacBook but no luck.
    Posted 14 years ago by dmonkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Having the same issue here too, at least in Firefox 3.6.8 on Mac OS X 10.6.4.
    Posted 14 years ago by chesh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well, that's no good! I bet the problem was temporary and won't be an issue when you log in again. If you still have trouble when you try again please let us know either in the Help Channel, or here in the forum. Sorry you didn't get to play, but we're testing tomorrow too!
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think it may have just been due to slowness/timeout. I tried again and got it to work in Chrome.
    Posted 14 years ago by dmonkey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • On firefox and safari on my mac, the game loads partially, I get the reload message, then I let it continue to load in the background until the loading finishes and the game appears. THEN I hit reload and it works great. It's been doing that for a month or 2 with me.
    Posted 14 years ago by Tingly Subscriber! | Permalink