Topic

i enjoyed this game until

my character turned into a carnivore. it was cute and then i started eating meat? no thanks. not everyone is down with killing animals for food, so i quit.

Posted 14 years ago by | Permalink

Replies

• AFAIK, there are plenty of ways to get energy without eating meat or killing animals to do it.
    Posted 14 years ago by Noodles Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You don't even kill anything. o.o
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • you can eat berries, fruit, beans, grains, almost anything.
    Posted 14 years ago by Chelseathing Subscriber! | Permalink
  • lol, worst reason to quit a game... ever.
    Posted 14 years ago by Snowbeast Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm thinking of quitting this game because it doesn't come with a bible and a means to proselytize to other players. I'd like to be able to click on the bible and choose from the actions "read", "preach", and "thump". If I read and preach enough, my spirit skill should be through the roof and others will be unable to deny the power of Jebus.
    Posted 14 years ago by Wanderling Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Wanderling I'd +1 you if I could.
    Posted 14 years ago by Snowbeast Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I enjoyed the game until it became apparent there wasn't much gameplay. You can kinda interact with things and some of those interactions boost your level I guess? But there doesn't seem to be a way to fail at anything. I guess you could fall off a platform and have to climb back up? Exploring might be interesting if it didn't always feel like I was exploring a different color of the same area. But lack of any challenge whatsoever makes it a bit boring.
    Posted 14 years ago by James Subscriber! | Permalink
  • you don't kill animals in glitch.

you nibble the piggies and they like it.

i don't think it is even possible for the pigs to die of old age, let alone be murdered.
    Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • They can die of starvation ... but since they'll eat anything, and can eat off of the trees, it is very rare.
    Posted 14 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • DX

Is THAT why all the trees died?
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah... that explains where my new tree went! Bad piggies.
    Posted 14 years ago by shhexy corin Subscriber! | Permalink