Topic

BLATANT FAVOURITISM

so i see there is a quest which FORCES players to donate "Lemburgers" to the giant Lem. not only this, but the quest requires three individual donations to Lem so if you donate three at a time the quest won't resolve and you'll be forced to over-donate!

clearly the developers are favouring one giant [Lem] over all the others in the Glitch Pantheon!

this will not stand!

i hear-by call upon all players to revolt against this blatantly unfair bias by boycotting all shrines of Lem!

Glitchizens of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Posted 14 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Giant Lem could use some extra attention! To compensate, the soon-to-be unleashed favor point rewards will be slightly less "favorable" towards him.
    Posted 14 years ago by Fairy Vision Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But I like Lem! T_T
    Posted 14 years ago by Catriona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You have a choice! Would you rather eat ham worshipping Lem or drink tea praising Ti? I say Lem is for them! (whoever they might be :) )
    Posted 14 years ago by The Val Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't even find the shrine to Lem (it's in Guillermo Gamera and Cerbarkul? - hidden somewhere?). ;-)
    Posted 14 years ago by zeeberk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It was in Lem hill. Some sort of Giant joke. :)
    Posted 14 years ago by bluto Subscriber! | Permalink
  • In Lem Hill.
    Posted 14 years ago by Houdini Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oops. It looks like we were a tad misleading... er, wrong with our hint. It will be fixed for next time, and thanks for letting us know. And, sorry to send you on a wild Lem chase.
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • POT FOREVER
    Posted 14 years ago by Mabs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • POT is constantly calling the kettle black.
  • What... what if you're more of a Mab fan?
    Posted 14 years ago by Atalanta Subscriber! | Permalink
  • mab's cool. so long as you're not supporting the system of corruption and deceit that surrounds LEM.