Topic

Butterfly lotion...where dyou get it?!

I'm pretty sure mr rock there told me that I could get butterfly lotion from the Tool Vendor, but he doesn't have any and neither do the other vendors (as far as I can see). What gives?

Schmoo :)

Posted 14 years ago by Schmoo Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You should be able to buy it on Ti Street from the vendor, but if he doesn't have it, it's because vendors have been toyed with in this latest test. You may just have to wait until after the reset to get back there.
    Posted 14 years ago by Soopa-Fresh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Soopa-Fresh. I ended up finding a tool vendor on New Ti Street who could help me...which was too late because I'd upgraded my animal husbandry so I wouldn't need it.

Which was all in vain anyhow because this quest has a bug this test and so none of my milking and massaging was showing up in my quest log! Lol :p
    Posted 14 years ago by Schmoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All true. The vendors had been edited before the test, and weren't as well stocked as they should have been. We're adding new stores, and the vendors have been re-stocked. Let us know if there's still anything missing.

We're fixing the Happy Endings for All quest too. Thanks!
    Posted 14 years ago by jdawg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I tried quite a while this evening to find any at the suggested locations but no luck :(

Finally found it at the Street Spirit (Gardening Tools), Meadow's Edge, Groddle Meadow
    Posted 13 years ago by Saskat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I also got mine from an Animal vendor.
    Posted 13 years ago by Tamashii Subscriber! | Permalink