Topic

Win 15 unopened cubimal boxes!

Win 15 unopened cubimal boxes.
Go to: www.glitch.com/groups/RUV21...
To have a chance to win!

Posted 12 years ago by Crystal-Mystery Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I would sign up, but the glaringly obvious grammatical error in the post makes me think either a) you are a child or b) you're a foreigner who is just trying to scam me out of my hard-earned currants. 

Either way, I'll pass.

PS. It's one, not won... and it's allowed, not aloud.
    Posted 12 years ago by Bashere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • that makes you sound condescending and xenophobic. foreigners are not inherently untrustworthy.

@lisavictoria you might have more success setting up your lottery using this:  http://glitch.no-ip.biz/ 
    Posted 12 years ago by Fur Subscriber! | Permalink
  • From my experience, many native English language speakers are quite bad at spelling and have very little clues as to correct usage of English grammar...  (my job is directly related to international students and I work with a broad range of native speakers and immigrants).

Still doesn't mean I'll sign up for this lottery though - looks like a con to me...
    Posted 12 years ago by Arietty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • + Floppy Pick: You're right. I get emails ALL the time from couples who live in Iowa who want to give me my share of 13 million dollars! All they need, of course, is my social security number and a small withdrawal from my checking account.
    Posted 12 years ago by Bashere Subscriber! | Permalink