Posted 12 years ago by Cosimo Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by TimeLord Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by Meezley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • two icons??? :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Rikki-Tikki Subscriber! | Permalink
    Posted 12 years ago by 2020smoke Subscriber! | Permalink
  • buying a doll for the same amount you could buy 64 essences of rubeweed for [at auction] strikes me as .. odd, since with 64 essences one would undoubtedly get a doll along with lots of other profitable stuff. 

..but it is a free world i guess.
    Posted 12 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @striatic, it takes alot of work and time to call the Rube 64 times (and apparently fiddling around with your inventory to get the perfect combination of items most likely to give you a doll). The only time I've ever gotten a doll is when I had a specific Rube-oriented inventory, which is admittedly annoying and frustrating to organize (but at least it gives me something to do).... Some people like shortcuts.
    Posted 12 years ago by Shepherdmoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 95k :P
    Posted 12 years ago by daniel5457 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @striatic...also it will take 64 game days...to use all essences. Am I right one essences of rubeweed per game day?
    Posted 12 years ago by Winkerdal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, Winkerdal, it's one rubeweed essence per game day, so 64 game days = 16 real days (longer if you don't religiously log in and use the essence every 4 hours). Supposedly you would have several dolls after all of that, but, again, in my experience I only get dolls when I am making a conscious effort to only carry items the Rube will trade dolls for (plus some other stuff he won't trade crap for... the chance of getting a doll from a normal inventory is extremely small). I find it strange that few people want to buy rubeweed in any form right now... dolls are still being given out, and they're worth alot, so I don't know why the market for rubeweed has suddenly gone through the floor. Prices are dropping very fast, which is good news for buyers.
    Posted 12 years ago by Shepherdmoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • but that's the thing. you can *also* do the rube specific inventory thing. 

80k isn't exactly a shortcut.
    Posted 12 years ago by striatic Subscriber! | Permalink