Topic

looking to borrow the full set of Cubimals. Will give Collateral if you wish =)

Basically the title says it all =) just send a message or post of the forums if your able/willing! =D

I DO have maybe 130K that i've gathered as collateral if you don't like the idea of lending your cubimals to a stranger (As can only be excepted). Which I know isn't nearly enough to cover the costs, but I have NO intention of running away with your items, and all I really want is the fancy trophy anyway =)

Posted 12 years ago by Toastman Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Most of the fun is collecting them yourself! I wish you the best of luck, but I sincerely doubt someone's going to lend their hard-earnt collection to someone just looking for the trophy/badge. Having a full collection is kind of like a stamp of pride in itself, if that makes sense. Not trying to grief or anything, just sharing my opinion, haha. (:
    Posted 12 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I appreciate your opinion! =) I can always dream of getting the trophy the easy way can't I? =) I'm just interested in the trophy for the looks of it in my house =) I got a good 30% of the achievements left to give me the satisfaction I crave.. =P
    Posted 12 years ago by Toastman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can definitely dream! Not going to stand in your way, and more power to you if you *do* manage it, haha.
    Good luck with your achievements! They're addicting little buggers, aren't they?
    Posted 12 years ago by Moi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • TOASTMAN! :D I'm here.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But we'll need to schedule a time... hmmm
  • I'm online.