Topic

new service: send me 3 swf or red or white F blocks (of any variety), and i'll send you a flash-based MMO!

it can be any three blocks. It doesn't matter if they're all the same kind, and i'll return a mini-glitch game to you.

best

-binro

Posted 12 years ago by binro Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• deal
    Posted 12 years ago by Black Francis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this actually sounds like a really good service!
    Posted 12 years ago by wuilyl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Awesome- I will take you up on this when I get home tonight- thanks! I've gotten one game and didn't realize that it disappeared after you use it =( I'd like one to display in my house, they look so cool.
    Posted 12 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Worked great - thanks binro!
    Posted 12 years ago by Black Francis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i don't know why they moved this to marketplace,  bc this service is FREE!!!!

a bunch of happy service-users so far.

i have learned that red boxes seem to be the least frequently given by trees.
  • It took me a bit longer than planned to send three your way (turns out I only had two...oops) but I finally got the third tonight and sent them- thanks in advance for your kindness. =) Sorry if I inadvertently complicated things by sending three separate mail messages- I couldn't figure out how to attach more than one different thing to a message.
  • I'm still offering this FREE service if anyone wants to take me up on it.

-binro
  • Bumping this and saying that I'm going to keep sending you the blocks I get as I run across them =)