Topic

For Sale: 3.5k Bog Villa

Please tell me what this house is worth. My friend wants to sell her 3.5k Bog Villa, and chose me to help her do just that! Please reply to this thread with what it is worth given:
1) There are no more bog houses
2) Villa bog houses are even more rare
Thank you!

Posted 12 years ago by Avariella Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• You can only sell back to the game, you can't auction them like you do for items in game.  When you sell a house, you will get back 80% of the purchase price (no matter how rare or un-rare the house). Remember to remove your stuff from the home, grounds and cabinets because once you sell it, you can't get back in to get the rest of your stuff, if you leave some behind - consider it a gift to the next owner.
    Posted 12 years ago by b3achy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • What I mean is that if anyone wants to switch houses or something like that. I saw earlier how some glitchen are selling there houses to other glitchen in addition to emblems and icons for the rarer houses. Just wondering about it!;D
  • It's not possible. If your house is for sale anyone can buy it on the realestate site without condition. There is no way to trade or auction a house nor is there a way to give a house to an individual of your choosing.
    Posted 12 years ago by Octo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can meet up with him/her. I just did it to get my house lol:D
  • Just because you meet up with someone doesn't mean someone else won't be quicker on the reality listings to click and buy the house, sadly.
    Posted 12 years ago by Saiai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd say it's worth 3.5k
    Posted 12 years ago by Sooriyan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would say the villa bog houses are worth a premium, just because they are kind of fun to live in.  And while you can only sell a house 'back to the game' you can easily coordinate with another player to sell the house so that they can immediately buy it.  With a coordinated action like this, the new buyer can have the house all queued up and ready to 'refresh' and click 'buy' on immediately.  It's very unlikely someone else at random would be able to find the house in the listing, load it's page and 'snatch' the house before them.  That time arrangement is what a 'house seller' would be selling.  And it's done all the time.  Houses sell for a premium price this way fairly often.
    Posted 12 years ago by Razzal Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Well I have been waiting for a higher end price bog house to become available and would definitely consider offering the seller currants or items to have a better chance of purchasing it.
    I of course realise that it is a total gamble as someone else could beat you to it, but i think i would stand a better chance as I would be all packed up and ready to go when the house goes up for sale :)
    Sooooo if anyone is interested in selling, IM me please :D 
    Posted 12 years ago by Milly21 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Razzalle - You are aware, of course, that new bog houses will become available soon enough, rendering any such "premium deal" just impatience and silliness.
    Posted 12 years ago by Sooriyan Subscriber! | Permalink