Topic

Swamp House

I'm looking at going hobo, if someone can offer me enough to take up the wandering lifestyle...
I have a nice little swamp home with 2 Chickens, 2 Jellisac Growths, 2 Mortar Barnacles, 1 Peat Bog, an 18-slot storage cabinet, 1 Trophy Case, and 9 Herb Garden plots.....

so if you want them plots- you have until Friday, 1030am GMT time to convince me to leave..

(my putting the house up for sale will take place at some random point AFTER that [upto 24hrs], so that you can arrange to get the house before someone else does....)

Posted 12 years ago by SlimeNose the Erst Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I so desperately want a home with  herb plots please please please - I do not have a home to swap because I am new at the game and have worked really really hard to amass currants to purchase one.  I have reloaded real estate a billion times (OK perhaps that is an exaggeration!).  All my friends have houses but no one with herb plots so I would like to offer them the  joy of using mine...... Please sell Please !! I have been on Marketplace begging ou presque (almost) and had a friend leaves notes at Chakra Pool asking if anyone would consider selling - so I am keen and have actively sought a place to call "home".  Hope you will consider me irregardless of outcome I wish you a super day (I am in Montreal Canada)  and good luck in your new endeavours.  Thank you
    Dogperson
    Posted 12 years ago by Dogperson Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think Dogperson deserves your house. For living in Montreal, if nothing else. But mostly because s/he does not already have a house.
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ah Kookaburra you are sweet - yes it is cold here with snow so I need a warm place...............
    Thank you for supporting me - hope to meet you .  Dogperson
  • Hi SlimeNose the Erst
    Hello just to let you know I am sitting outside your home. 
    No mailbox close by though .............
    Hope you hear from you
    Dogperson