Topic

Glitchen Writers: We need your submissions!

Sometimes all you want to do after a long day of squeezing chickens or tuning bubbles is to settle down with a good book. Plain Crystal Publishing is an independent press based in Groddle Heights. We aim to publish a broad range of Glitchen titles in both fiction and non-fiction, and we need your submissions!

We're currently interested in manuscripts of up 1000 characters (i.e. the length of one standard note), which means that we're looking primarily for flash fiction, serial fiction, and very short non-fiction chapbooks including (but not limited to) personal travelogues, biographies and how-to guides.

Manuscripts can be sent to the Publisher (Candidia) either as a Note (if you happen to have Penpersonship), as a message through the Mail system, or as an IM. 

Check out our group to read up on how to order our current titles and to find out more about us:
http://www.glitch.com/groups/RNV6RS1G86K2R5K/

Posted 12 years ago by Tegwin Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Just to bump this thread, both non-fiction and fiction should obviously be Glitch-related, but beyond that I'm open to whatever ideas and stories you may have.  If you're interested in sending me your idea or your text through the Mail system, feel free to add me as a buddy.
    Posted 12 years ago by Tegwin Subscriber! | Permalink