Topic

The Glitch Paper Co.

The Glitch Paper Co.
Founded on 'Wabday', the Seventh of Eleventy.

What Do We Do? 
Everything Paper! If you're having a party and need invitations written and sent out? Tell us! For a low, flat rate, we will get as many as you need out!

How We Do It?
 Our staff, fully experienced with Penpersonship, understand that the Pen, or should I say Quill, is mightier than the sword! We will professionally write each note with TLC! Within the 1,000 character limit, we will make sure your note is well written! You just tell us how many notes you need, what you need said and when you need them back! For an extra fee, we will send them to who you want by the using the great and powerful mailbox outside our headquarters in the 2500 Block of Marlan Bias in Alakol!

Interested in working with us?
Just post here, IM me or send me a message by mail! We are always looking for people great and writing, organizing and mailing!

Prices
 Each note is at a low rate of four currants. Occasionally we do have special offers, coupons and more! 
To be distributed around Ur by our staff, there will be an additional fee of two currants per note. 

We are planning to start having special promotions and discounts once business starts to grow!

Group Page
Thanks, and we are looking forward to using us soon!

Posted 12 years ago by I'm Chris Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• BUMPing this!
  • Do you also distribute them by dropping in a general area?
    Posted 12 years ago by HeroUnderThePine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @HeroUnderThePine, yes we do! If a player asks for us to just distribute them in world, we usually drop one in each of the subway stations, and in other popular areas such as mining areas and such.
  • What if I asked for one area, could I get them dropped around Kalavana, and how much extra would it cost?
    Posted 12 years ago by HeroUnderThePine Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hopefully the Prices section will help you now, Hero. I updated it
  • Hello Mike!  I just posted an order on your group forums, I hope I did everything right!
    Posted 12 years ago by Umi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If you guys did some kind of messenger service for in-person mails (like a telegram!), that would be adorable!

If you decide to try that, please let me know. I'd love to messenge. ;)
    Posted 12 years ago by Milk Subscriber! | Permalink