Topic

Old style Tree Poison available

I got me some of that old-time Tree Poison from Way Back When.
I have a couple of Cubimals on my wish list. They are:

Rook (of course)
Yeti

Those are my two primary aims. But maybe you have another trade in mind? I may even consider currants if the price is right.

Talk to me!
m

Posted 12 years ago by mofaha Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• How many old style poisons do you have? Because old poison goes for about 35K to 50K in the AH, while the Rook cubi is usually sold for over 300K. Yetis used to be in the 75K range but I think they are less now.

Cheers, GM
    Posted 12 years ago by Green Meanie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi GM. Thanks for the info...

The way I see it, there'll always be Cubimals, and as time goes on, there will be more and more or the rare ones available. The Old Tree Poison, on the other hand, will never be made again, and can only decrease in number, making it rarer and rarer.

Maybe I should wait a while before looking to trade mine? Or maybe someone has a different opinion on their value right now?

We'll see :)
  • Yeah, GM is right, if i were you i would wait, you can usually get your hands on tree poisons for about 40k right now, i got one for 25k the other day, cubimals on the other hand are still worth quite a bit, i'd hold onto your poisons for now and wait until they increase in value or you wont get any trades.
    Posted 12 years ago by blackwidow Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi blackwidow, thanks for the reply. I think you're probably right :)