Topic

Selling furniture in Cleop's tower - I have all new Hell & Uralia stuff for cheap prices

I'm now selling my upgraded furniture for the needy Glitchen on a budget in my tower now instead of on Auction House.

Levels 3 - 8
http://lem.to/p/NaFt
lem.to/p/JGD9
lem.to/p/W9LX
lem.to/p/M4ik
lem.to/p/EeON
lem.to/p/Frki

Furniture resellers who take advantage of my cheap prices and buy all my stuff to resell for 4x the value please read my store policy on level 5 prior to purchase.

Posted 12 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I'll be selling at 1k per credit for the pieces I did purchase in my tower. I really think you'd be best dealing in trades 1 - 2 - 1 with players if you're not happy with anyone buying your cheaply priced upgraded furniture (most of it anyway!)

Still a stack left in Cleop's tower for those looking for some nice decorating pieces!
    Posted 12 years ago by ~Arabesque~ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm happy with people buying heaps of furniture. Just not the people who buy in bulk just to resell for 20-30k above the price they bought it. I have also recently been selling one to one to people but one of those people turned around and re-posted all the stuff on AH for an obscene amount and at least 4x the 1k rule. Unfortunately I have found nothing is fool proof yet and so am trialling this method because I have greater control over who can visit my street.

Furniture fanatics: A few others also sell furniture if I don't have what you need. I would definitely recommend people do their research (http://glitchmarket.com/auctions/furniture/) before buying some of the way too overpriced pieces that have appeared on Auction House lately. As Arabesque mentioned,1k per credit is a general rule most people use, but I don't agree with. I'm determined that things can be made a little more affordable for the cash strapped Glitchen. Plus the price for a room deco like a Hoggosaurus would just be ridiculous if I applied this rule across the board.

If people want to sell for 1k per credit or whatever amount above that then I would recommend people craft it themselves and use their own upgrades.
  • Yeah I agree with some of it.  I wouldn't have the nerve to charge 75k for the dinosaur skeleton, I don't know what TS were thinking when they priced it at 75 credits! I sell them for 50k when I get them.

I'm forever answering questions related to credit/currant prices.  Rule of thumb is whatever you're comfortable with.  The only downside to that is some players who aren't aware when they're being ripped off : (  I don't think 1k per 1 credit is unreasonable at all considering those credits were purchased with real life monies.  Even some above that is A-ok in my book provided you don't take the pee with it.  I would never pay more than 2k per credit and only 2k if it was an item I was really desperate for.

I think now (aside for the new newbies of course who will need to work on their img) it's not hard for any glitchen to amass a minimum of 100k per game day purely by planting yellow crumb in their back yards.  It's the greatest source of income ingame I've found yet!
  • Thanks Arabesque. I was thinking of the Hoggosaurus in particular. My main concern is those people who apply the more than 2+k per credit, and more specifically buyers who are not aware when they are being ripped off on AH.

I agree with 1k per credit for most things but I think that the discrepancies with appropriate pricing stems from the weird credit price for some items like you mentioned.
  • Just updated the store with more furniture - levels 5 - 8
  • I have just updated the store with new merch - levels 5 - 8
  • Thank you so much for the thread - I've been looking for credit-upgraded items, and there are now a wholllllle lot of money bags on your floors now :p haha
    Posted 12 years ago by Genkimama Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha. Not a problem, thanks:) I enjoy making furniture and I always try to purchase the materials from the towers of customers who buy from the store so that there is a whole circle of life thing. 

I will also put a hold on any item if someone needs a bit longer to get the currants together ala lay away/lay by.

I'm still trying to figure out what people do and don't like on top of having to price items higher than I would like to stop people buying and reselling. If there is anything you don't see but would like to just let my butler know or post it here. thanks
  • I recommend putting your policy on a note pole that blocks the entry to your tower.  I've seen one person do it, and I had to (curiosity being what it is) read it before I entered.
    Posted 12 years ago by Genkimama Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Genki:)

I have just update the tower with new merch - levels 5 - 8
  • oh eck on my way...been kept up all night with dogs....
  • Just updated the tower - levels 5 - 8
  • Just update the tower with ALL the uralia stuff for cheap prices levels 4 - 8:  lem.to/p/P8MR
  • lots of new stuff!  super great prices!  thanks Cleops :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Gadzooks:)
    Still tons of uralian stuff on sale
  • Bump. 
  • Just updated the tower incl. all the uralia stuff. I can't believe I missed the log bench before. Doi!
  • Just updated the tower
  • bump - I have updated the tower and refreshed the images in the top post

I also do exchanges of furniture for frog cubimals.
  • Updated level 3 - 8 of my tower to include the new Hell furniture on level 3:
    http://lem.to/p/NaFt
  • Just updated the tower with all the stuffs, incl. all the new Hell and Uralian furniture
  • updated all the things
  • Restocked all the floors and all the things
  • Just updated the tower
  • updated the tower