Topic

[SOLD] For Sale: My Evil Black Heart (Faded Heart)

Okay, actually this isn't MY Faded Heart. One of my friends just completed the quest and found the heart so disturbing she just wanted to get rid of it. She wanted nothing in return, but in my view it's an odd sort of rare object. Usually I'd just add it to my collection, but it feels weird to do that this time. I don't think my friend understands that this item has value. So I'd like to sell it and then offer her the money. She doesn't know I'm doing this, so if it turns out no one wants it, that's okay, too.

NOTE: Since handling the Faded Heart before completing the quest will screw up the quest, I'm only willing to sell this to someone who has already completed the quest or who already has another Faded Heart in her or his possession.

Please leave offers here. Thanks!

Edited to add:
Sold to Atlantis for 150k. Thanks Atlantis!

Posted 12 years ago by Sirentist Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• 150K??
    Posted 12 years ago by Atlantis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • handling the heart before completing the quest screws up the quest? Could'n't the person just put it away til they complete the quest? 
    Posted 12 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • does it come w/ remote control, cigars, pudding cups, ham, ping pong paddles, a 1975 Volvo station wagon alternator, or a years supply of Rice-A-Roni?
    Posted 12 years ago by ☣ elf ☣ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • [weird symbol] elf [weird symbol], you already have the remote. Now get back in the box.

kepi, apparently handling the heart prematurely makes it so when/if you DO complete the quest, you don't get the heart and the quest never gets the "completed" signal. This means if you want to get it out of your quest log, you have to appeal to staff to reset it ... and then find all your ghosts again.

Well, at least that's the way it was a while back. Not sure if staff have since figured out a way to fix the quest without having to reset it.

Atlantis, that sounds pretty good to me. I'll be back in game soon and I'll come find you. Did that sound a bit stalker-ish? I meant it to sound a bit stalker-ish.
  • is there pudding cups in the box?  *puts on pay per view*
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aw, WalruZ, I guess I should have left this open for a bit longer. I was just coming back to say I'd sold it to Atlantis. Ah well, I'm sure my friend will be happy with 150k for something she saw as trash to begin with!
  • is it stealing your post if i say i have an extra faded heart for sale? :D
  • still hungry...
  • Ha, go for it, kepi! 

Oh wait, you already did. :)
  • thanks :) um , Walruz? if you're still wanting to buy a faded heart i do have one i can put up for sale or you can chat/meet me in game at my tower later. I'm having issues logging into game. Hoping that i can get back in within the next hour or so. 
  • I won't be in game until later this evening PDT, after the bedtime stories have been read and the glasses of water have been delivered.   I'll stop by and see...
    Posted 12 years ago by WalruZ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd be interested in another heart. Or that pig guy
    Posted 12 years ago by Ashkan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • i have a faded heart for sale if someone is interested. 300k. message me in game if you want it.
    Posted 12 years ago by Meri Nali Subscriber! | Permalink