Topic

Furniture for sale, bog stylings, lamps UR us, affordable table-top decor

Hello.  I am here to advertise my new tower and store.

Come to Odds - Ends for an entire floor devoted to floor lamps!  Or, visit us simply to browse the large selection of bog and firebog furniture and adornments for your home.

Prices are both fair, cheap and expensive, depending on your budget.  Free drinks while they last.

While you are shopping, please feel free to harvest lovely peat and reflect, ruminate or revere an icon.

See you there unless I am also out and about shopping away the currants!

Posted 12 years ago by Minkey Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thank you to my first buyers!!

More bog furniture and decor has been added.  Enjoy!

And, my apologies, I could not figure out how to leave free drinks in my tower--I forgot they'd be locked in place when I dropped them.  I now have 1 currant drinks in the tower, while they last.
  • Thank you to my second round of buyers!

There is still lighting, bog furniture and decor.  New items will be added when new credits arrive.

Come on by and marvel at all the peat in the yard--call Ripley's!

Shriek as my botler's arm falls off and is surgically re-attached (no additional fee to watch).

Gather random free items strewn about the grounds recklessly.  PSA: Don't gather them recklessly, they were *strewn* recklessly.

Can't find what you need in my store?  Visit Arabesque's store, there is a ton of fancy and upgraded furniture there.  Or, place an order; upgrades not available for new furniture at this time.  Still not finding what you need?  Visit the Tower Furniture Showrooms group, right here in Ur!

Thank you, this was a paid advertisement.
  • Hello fine shoppers one and all!  A shout out to my most recent customers:  Thank You!!!

There are fewer floor lamps but there are still some at the top floor.

There is a large assortment of table top decor and a large assortment of bog furniture.

Do you miss your old, damp (remember that earthy smell?) bog home?  Throw in a bog dining table, side table or stool to bring back the warmth and coziness.

All proceeds go to the furniture maker and to the surgery fund for tiny Pablo Honey's arm.  No matter how much glue I use, it just keeps popping off, at random, which is quite a shock!

Thank you!