Topic

Selling furniture upgrades ( 1k per credit )

Ok, obviously as it says selling furniture upgrades for 1k per credit.  If I am not online please post on the forum the item you want upgraded, how many credits, and when you will most likely be online next.  I will get to you as soon as possible.  As an alternative, ( only do this if you trust me but I must say I have never scammed anybody ) send me the currants, item, and what upgrade you want via mail and next time I get online I will take care of your order and send it back to you.  If you need me to make the item that will be an extra 2k fee or you can send me the ingredients and I will make it free of charge if you can't. 
Please note: I will not be making wall segments unless It says otherwise on this post. Please do not ask for wall segments. Thank you! :)

If I ever run out of credits and you have sent me an item with currants I will send you back the item and currants with an extra 5k for the inconvenience. 

Questions: IM me in game or post on this forum and I will answer you as soon as I see it.  You can also send me a mail message for any questions.

Posted 12 years ago by Dr.CookieEater Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I have a question for you, and I figure that other people might be interested in the answer too.

If I buy a few furniture items from you at 1k per credit, is it okay with you if I put them in my tower at a price that's more than that?

I'm not looking to be a furniture reseller or make a bunch of profit off your work or anything. I primarily want to buy stuff because I want to decorate my room and make it look nice, not to use it as a furniture showroom.

BUT, if somebody comes to my tower and thinks to themselves, "Holy cow, I love the way that lamp looks there and I really really really want to do that in my tower too! I don't care if I could buy it cheaper at auction and I don't want to go to the trouble of checking the Marketplace forums. I just friggin' want to click on it and buy it RIGHT NOW!" then I want them to be able to do that, but at a price that's high enough that I won't mind having to replace my lovely item, and high enough to ensure that my lovely items won't sell too often, since I mostly just want to keep them around.

So what do you think? I bought furniture from someone's tower before and then listed it in my tower for a higher price because I didn't want it to sell right away. But the person I bought it from saw that and got mad. So I figured I may as well ask your opinion about it before commissioning you to upgrade something for me.

What do you think?

And for anybody else out there who sells upgraded furniture, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this too.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jibbify Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Jibbify
    I don't mind if you sell it for a price that is more than what you pay for it from me.  In my opinion once you buy it for the price listed, it's yours, you can do whatever you want with it.

I also don't mind if you become a furniture reseller or " merchant " to make profit off of me.  If I didn't want people making profit off me I would just sell them for higher prices.  To me I just want to put it out at a price people can afford and make my side of the money, but for the others who are not so frugal with their currants, you can go ahead and make money off of me because that might be what you do and all I want is to make my side of the profit.

So yes, go ahead and make however much you want off me, because once its yours its not my decision how much you decide to sell it to somebody else for.
    Posted 12 years ago by Dr.CookieEater Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hai! I want the Tool Shop sign, please, (www.glitch.com/furniture/ha...) because I'm adding a tool floor to my tower. Please contact me in- game or mail me if that's okay! I can't get in game at the moment (on my iPad) but please mail me or IM me when you get the chance. Thanks in advance!!!

~~Sutton~~
    Posted 12 years ago by Sutton Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi - sent you a couple of items to upgrade next time you're in game, thanks
    Posted 12 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sent you a few things for whenever you're available!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mellitus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Not sure if this glitchen is active at the moment ... 
    Posted 12 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • For those of you waiting to hear back from Dr.CookieEater, I just wanted to let you know that I don't think he's scamming or anything, but he hasn't been online lately.

I sent him a piece of furniture and the currents to upgrade it about a month ago and he did eventually get the upgraded item back to me, although it took a while. I sent him another to upgrade when he has time and I haven't heard back about that one yet.

Real life happens, I guess. I'm in no hurry anyways. I just wanted to let you know that I have received upgraded furniture from the guy in the past.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jibbify Subscriber! | Permalink