Topic

►►WALL SEGMENTS◄◄ (CLOSED)

Alright, I am building my tower (shocker), and as you can tell from the title, I need some wall segments. They are only worth 2,500 currants, so I will only pay that much. If you have 16 wall segments and you are willing to sell them to me, IM me or leave a message to Butler. Thanks in advance!

~Love is Evol

EDIT: I got some for the price I wanted (I say directed towards Jope)

Posted 12 years ago by Suddenly Psycho Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I think that it is funny that you believe wall segments are only worth 2,500c. each and thus "will only pay that much". It is clear that you have never made a wall segment and that you do not understand the amount of materials and labor that go into their production. 

The lack of offers to sell you segments at your price should clearly show that the base value of an item listed in the encyclopedia has no bearing on actual value. I would be prepared to pay at least 3500c per segment... if you're lucky.
    Posted 12 years ago by Jope Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Use glitch remote to find the lowest price. Right now that's 3,200c in Samir's tower and there are 22 for sale.
    Posted 12 years ago by Octo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • try samir or lotsa they are both 3200 or someone can beat out their prices
    Posted 12 years ago by TheManIsHere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • the labour and stuff though is bullshit btdubs
    Posted 12 years ago by TheManIsHere Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's funny because the price is 100% labour. All the components are harvested and manufactured, so it could be said that a wall segment costs nothing except time.
    Posted 12 years ago by Octo Subscriber! | Permalink