Topic

**PURCHASED** - Piece of Wooly Glove

I am very interested in obtaining this artifact for my soon to be built Spinal Tap inspired tower.

www.glitch.com/items/collec...

Posted 12 years ago by Fudd Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Love it! I have no glove, but I'll send you a cucumber.
    Posted 12 years ago by Pii Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Heya. :) I just put one up in my tower. It's not cheap...but i based it on what i saw on remote for the other piece. If it hasn't sold by the time i come back in another 4-8 hours maybe we can negotiate something. 
    Posted 12 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Update, i guess i'm not selling that piece for now. I just exchanged for a second piece of that artifact. Now hoping to get a cheap 3rd piece to have the full artifact.
    Posted 12 years ago by kepi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have a piece of glove and a piece of spork, you can see them both here: www.glitch.com/snaps/PUVVMG...

This is the piece of glove I have: www.glitch.com/items/collec...

I will trade you my glove piece in return for a spork handle www.glitch.com/items/collec...

///
    Edit: I succeeded in making this trade already, so I don't have a piece of glove any more.
    Posted 12 years ago by Biff Rosbiff Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have one. Let me know your offer :)
    Posted 12 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi Miss Peacock,
    Do you have the piece with the three fingers? That is the piece that I need and I will pay 2.5 million currants for it.
  • Hey! Just missed you online but that's the one I have and you can have it if you're still buying!
    Posted 12 years ago by Mrs. Peacock Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got the piece. Thanks!!