Topic

[CLOSED] Pickle Lovin' Contest - prize is a beta pickle

Dear Marketplace, I am in possession of one beta pickle, which I will give FREE to the player who promises to do the most awesome thing with it (or failing that, the player most willing to travel around Ur letting other people hold her/his pickle). Post here what you would do, and I'll select the winner tomorrow! Love always, Eggy

Posted 11 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This isn't very awesome I'll admit, but my tower has a spot and a signpost for rare items that now I won't be able to collect.
    Posted 11 years ago by Yendor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I can't think of anything more awesome than just letting people hold the pickle. And that's exactly what I'll do. ;(
    Posted 11 years ago by Doots Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I PROMISE to let everyone I encounter on my marathon around UR hold the beta picle and play without before glitch ends. Everyone on glitch deserves to play with the beta pickle and I will love to see the joy in their little glitchen heart while they play with it :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Alanna23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd donate it to a shrine as the final thank you to the giants. ;)
    Posted 11 years ago by Seeen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll donate it to Memorial Tower - there isn't a pickle yet (unless someone has one they're planning to donate that I don't know of.)
    Posted 11 years ago by tofuchan Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I will give it to someone else :)
    Posted 11 years ago by The Rook Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Ditto Doots. I'd let everyone else hold it. Or, I'd be happy if it were given to someone else here who would let others hold it. :3 I have always wanted to just play with one once.
    Posted 11 years ago by Touya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • id pass it on to make another happy
    Posted 11 years ago by ◘ ▪ Leï.Leï ▪ ◘ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Touya wins - among a lot of lovely entries, her contest entry had the Glitchiest spirit :) Hooray! I will miss all of you!
    Posted 11 years ago by EgIantine Subscriber! | Permalink