Topic

Anyone play Smallworlds.com?

Does anyone play Smallworlds? If so, what's your avatar's name?

Posted 13 years ago by SkittleEagle Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I gave the game a try.. a entire 2 hours. Was during Halloween and I had to go to a bar or something like that and got turned into a zombie with no hope to get rid of it unless I payed real life money. I logged off and have never returned.
    Posted 13 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You can use the forum's search function and do a search for "Smallworlds" (I've seen this question a few times already here). And I did try Smallworlds once where I just tried to beat the high score of an alien invaders mini-game in an arcade-styled area. After that, no more. It just didn't hold my interest.
    Posted 13 years ago by roderick ordonez Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I played. It seemed that crafting wouldbe cool since I like making stuff that I could decorate my house with. But it gets annoying if you don't pay for gold.
    Posted 13 years ago by EzBreezy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My name says it all
    Posted 13 years ago by MeganSW Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Casombra you didnt have to pay real money,you had to go to the hospital to get cured
    Posted 13 years ago by Emilia Rosalinda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • yeah for about a year and a half, maybe two starting Oct 08

I was a number of people, haha. Jeff Buckley, Addie Aynsley, Tree Boy (part of the original four tree group, yeah buddy), Moss Vale (helper avi for a while). Fergen Murphy, Mabel Cleary. Idk there were a few more but I forget. Game got old so I split.

Me and my sister shared an account, she was April Time.
    Posted 13 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink