Topic

What is the gift you are most excited to give this year~? ^_^

For me, I am most excited about the air swimmers flying fish I am getting for my kids.  OMG they look like so much fun, I can't wait.  :: squee! :: XD

What are you giving this year that you're super excited about?  Who is it going to and why~?  ^_^

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I bought my husband an antique pocketwatch and had it engraved.  Very much looking forward to his excited face :D
    Posted 12 years ago by FaerieInGrey Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oohh I love pocketwatches.  <3  I have a nice gold one with a glass back so you can see all the cogs.. <3
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • John Fluevog "Munsters"

Shoes, baby, shoes! I have suede pair of these in forest green that I was lucky enough to find in a consignment/second-hand store a few years ago, but they haven't been made for ages. I made plans with my friends to have them pitch in as much as they could, then we're all going to make a day of it and run over to the Seattle store (it's like six blocks away from my house), try on shoes, have a long lunch (my treat), wander through Pike Place, etc. I'm really looking forward to it. =)

Note: There's no way I'm going to wear those things shopping.  "I'd like a bag, please." <laugh>
    Posted 12 years ago by Eleni Ivanova Subscriber! | Permalink