Topic

Beehive tender

I want to have a bee hive in my house so I can make my own honey, one of the bad things of having one is you might get stung and you would need to make or buy a anti bee sting lotion also would you have to feed the bees or the beehive too get the honey?

Give me your thought! :)

Posted 12 years ago by Xbox Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• I think that would be an excellent idea. I would like my bumble bees to be purple and orange and they have to have 2 heads.
    Posted 12 years ago by BooAnCoo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes! They should also have both heads to give you 3 honey each! Or the bee hive could like hold a bunch of honey just like the meat collectors do!
  • I would like to have a bee swatter so that I don't get stung. It would look like a snowshoe and that a long handle. If two people were in the same house they could play a bee swatting game and earn extra points. Like you do when travelling. Engergy+ and Currants.
  • Yea and they play the game and bet like currants of who can hit the most bees.
  • You would make your bees with an egg seasoner just like the butterflies.
  • Yea if you did that but what would you feed them? For them to grow?
  • The bees would have a "life span" just like the butterflies. The honey beehive would be like a butterfly milker. This would be called the "Honey Extractor".
  • Great Idea!