Topic

What are you up to today (IRL)? Or just Glitching it up?

I'm straightening up the house from the chaos that was generated by getting my kids new beds.  x_x
After that we'll be making salt dough ornaments and experimenting with non-Newtonian fluids.  ^_^

Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hiding in bed because I didn't go to sleep until 7AM. Then doing laundry, Glitching, and going to a christmas party.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rev. Desdemona Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Holy cow!  @.@  What made you stay up so late (early)??

Have fun at the Christmas party!!  I used to throw those all the time!
  • The good Reverend's day sounds like my typical one, minus the party. XD Me, I'm hanging with a friend and might end up going to her mom's house later to decorate for Christmas. And being hassled by a very inquisitive nine-month-old rottweiler mix!

Miso: Ooooh, kitchen science is the best!
    Posted 12 years ago by Shiromisa Kaya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My boyfriend lives several time zones away and works nights, and I stayed up talking to a friend until he was almost home (5-ish my time) and then he called me for a bit since I was still up and we kinda lost track of time. I regret it a little now, I'm very sleepy '-_-
  • Awww. I know that feeling (except opposite), the guy I'm into lives five hours ahead of me. But he keeps weird hours anyway, so it's not so bad. He usually ends up keeping me up, not the other way around. XD
    Posted 12 years ago by Shiromisa Kaya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Aww Shiromisa I'm super jealous of your puppy. <3  I love dogs so much!!!
    And it sure is, I love it.  I do not love messes but tolerate them in the name of science :: gigles ::...

Aw Rev. That's terrible but it's nice you get to talk with him.  I had a long distance relationship once, it failed miserably but that was cuz the guy was a jerk lol.

And Shiromisa same.  Sweet though that he's got weird hours so it works out.  ^_^  Good luck to both of you!
  • Going to a hockey game (local kinda thing and I'm not a massive sports fan aside from soccer, but whatever, it'll be fun), then working the umpteenth party of the month till about midnight lol.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ooh Hockey!  Fun!  ^_^
    Djabrill if I can ask, what country are you in?  (I notice soccer fans seem to be primarily non-American... at least in my experience)...
  • I'm in the US, but a lot of my relatives live in Spain, Eastern Europe, or are otherwise old-country-oriented, so it's kinda worn off on me :) Hockey's not really my favorite, but I had a good time- and we won for a change lol.
    Posted 12 years ago by Djabriil Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Shortly I'll dive back into building the mobile content for the website I develop for. For now, browsing the forums for rl mood buff
    Posted 12 years ago by Woochi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Studying for finals next week and taking breaks with a certain Glitchey game.
    Posted 12 years ago by Rusty McDusty Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Today, I'm trying to pull myself out of bed as usual :P And then I think I'll be making tourtière and heading over to a friend's for some quality Wii time.
  • OOh Rev what is tourtière  ?

Wii, hurrah!  Cannot get mine to work these days.  -_- So I mostly use it for watching netflix..

Right now I am drinking my morning coffee, craving more djarums, and procrastinating on the housework.  There is just so freaking much of it to do.  -_- 
  • Djarums! Hells yes. You have good taste :D What's wrong with your Wii?

Tourtière is a meat pie, usually beef, pork, or both. It's a french-canadian christmas thing, for the most part, and super delicious.
  • working/sorting my life out, hahaha
    Posted 12 years ago by Jeff Buckley Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fun :P

Being sick and apparently having a phone interview as soon as I relax enough to call back.
  • lol yeah good taste but expensive as hell.  x_x  at least compared to camels (which I used to smoke, long long times ago).

My Wii only will run a game for a few minutes, and then the screen goes black and it says "Consult operating manual", which I did but there's no information in it that helps me figure out what the problem is.  :<  It only does it with disc-based games, not the ones I've downloaded so I figure it's a problem with the disc reader laser thingy.
    Tourtiere sounds amazing.  Mmm two of my favourite things, meat and pie.  ^_^

Jeff, good luck with that... >_> lol

Desdemona: what are you sick with??  I hope nothing to do with the meat pie.  ~@.o~  I hope you feel better soon!
    What's the interview for?  ^_^

Edit ~ Forgot to add what I'm doing today lol.  At the moment - drinking coffee and browsing the forums.  Later: Trying to get my hair to cooperate.  I woke up with an unintentional mohawk.  :: sigh :: ... :: runs fingers through hair ::  So at some point I shall try to force it into submission...
  • They're really hard to find where I live, so I stock up when I'm in the states.

Haha, the meat pie turned out fine, but I've got a sore throat and had a bit of a fever yesterday. Hopefully no big deal. The interview was for H&M, and now I've got an in-person interview in a couple days. It's only part-time, but work is work.
  • Ah!  Well good luck with the interview and job!
  • How annoying is being sick Rev? Best of luck with the in-person interview, I really hope you get the job :)
  • Job hunting. Glitch is what I get to do after I put in at least 8 hours job-hunting. It's my reward. :)
    Posted 12 years ago by ✰ Lorelei ✰ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Jeff very! It's messing with my already wonky sleep schedule and keeping me mostly bed-ridden. Thanks though! This is the first job that's come up around here in a long time that hasn't sounded completely terrible, so fingers crossed.

@Lorelei Good luck! Job hunting is the worst.
  • Lorelai good luck!
    Desdemona how are you feeling?

Me- chemo day :p  I always think TODAY will be the day it magickally does not make me sick (didn't happen :p).  I also have to run errands which I am dreading.
  • @lorelai, good luck!

@Miso, HUGS! <3
  • thanks Jeff.  (( hugs back ))
  • Still sick, but I managed to squeeze in a nap today. The store I had an interview at had NO idea I was coming in (they have a regional HR person do phone interviews and arrange in-person interviews, and said person didn't contact the store) so I have to go back again tomorrow.

Hugs from me too :)
  • @Rev, ahh well good luck tomorrow lovely!
  • Good luck (again) Des!

I'm feeling ok today.  The weather here is soooo beautiful.  I hate staying inside to do housework.  x_x

My son has a dance tonight, and then the kids have a slumber party tomorrow to Sunday and I have to get the house ready!  ~O.o~ Aaaand then I need to pack their stuff because they're spending Winter Break wit their other parents.  Egads!  SO much to do!!!
  • Thanks guys! We had even more time confusion AND I was even sicker today than yesterday, but I made it in (late) and used all my powers of persuasion so hopefully I'll hear back!

Miso, your house sounds like a busy one :P
  • Ooh I hope you do!  ^_^  Actually I'm SURE you will~!  ^_~

And yeah, it's crazy sometimes but my kids are so much fun, I wouldn't trade it for the world. <3