Topic

Chickilita, tell us what's wrong!

Friend of mine has been too busy to play. Darn RL, getting in the way of glitchy fun...So....I helped out! And I had some help! Thank you to those who helped out by sending me _*withheld to keep from spoiling screenshot*_s! Name being withheld because...that would be too easy! My theory is that she'll check the forums before she actually checks her house....so we'll see how long she figures out this was for her ;)

(badly written rewrite was left on notes on the floor that sort of got hidden by my...night's project.)

Of course I plan to help her clean up, no harm done, blah blah disclaimer before somebody finds some reason to claim I did something bad XD

tinypic.com/r/dorjpc/5

ChickiLita, tell us what's wrong
You're enchained by your own sorrow
In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow
How we hate to see you like this
There is no way you can deny it
We can see that you're oh so sad, so quiet

ChickiLita, tell us the truth
We are feathers you can cry on
Your best friends, we are the ones you must rely on
You were always sure of yourself
Now we see you've broken a feather
We hope we can patch it up together

ChickiLita, you and we know
How the pecks comes and they go and the scars they're leaving
You'll be squawking once again and the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving
ChickiLita, you and I cheep
But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
Let us hear you cheep once more like you did before
Sing a new song, ChickiLita
Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, ChickiLita

So the walls came tumbling down
And your nest's a blown out candle
All is gone and it seems too hard to handle
ChickiLita, tell us the truth
There is no way you can deny it
We see that you're oh so sad, so quiet

ChickiLita, you and we know
How the pecks comes and they go and the scars they're leaving
You'll be squawking once again and the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving
ChickiLita, you and we chirp
But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
Let us hear you cheep once more like you did before
Cheep a new song, ChickiLita

Posted 12 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• This song (the real one) has been running through my head ALL FREAKING DAY. Coincidence?...or fate!?
    Posted 12 years ago by Cupcake Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fate! Psychi suggestion??
    Posted 12 years ago by Jia-pop Subscriber! | Permalink
  • On top of having a beloved professor die, and then finding out an hour ago that an old piano teacher and friend of mine died on the 2nd of December, and having some serious family problems today that left me physically sick from stress, this girl has really blessed my heart. I started crying when I read the notes in my house... and then in the midst of the chicks she left me the most special surprise - a Gwendolyn cubimal, which was the only one I wanted from the set because the quest left me more mystified than any other quest in the game.

I have really been hurting this past week and Jia, I just want you to know in front of all of Glitch how very much I love you and appreciate your friendship. Chance brought us together on COTA, and a year later, you have remained one of my closest friends. Even though we live on opposite coasts and I'm not Asian, I feel as close to you as anyone could to a sister. You really are the sister I never had but have always wished for.

Thank you. Really, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart... thank you. Words can't put into words how you ministered to my broken heart.
    Posted 12 years ago by LitaPie Subscriber! | Permalink