Topic

Missing Floor rudeness

So I finally got to check out the missing floor... great place if you can find it.  Seems as tho people love to drop things for others.  Although during my trip there, a few people were dropping things and telling everyone else not to pick them up.  (why?)  I picked up maybe two out of 30 things and was called a "b*tch" for no reason.  I guess the way I see it... if you're dropping things, its going to get picked up.  Maybe not at that moment, but thats sort of the purpose.  I was there to check it out, grab some goodies.  I don't have to follow "your" rules.  So please... don't call some random stranger a name just because they grab one or two things.  :)

Posted 12 years ago by Marla Singer Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Hmmmm.  If they're dropping things for 'others', then who exactly are the 'others' - if not you?
    Posted 12 years ago by Mablem Tiipot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • exactly.
  • You name *does* look like "I'm a bitch".  So first off maybe people expected YOU to be the rude one?

And honestly... maybe they felt that you might have been there *only* to take and not to give back.  Were you dropping stuff there too?  Were you picking up secret missions...?  Or were you just there for free stuff?

As I see it, it's not a room for random giveaways (although we do sometimes do that, in other places and threads).  Us in the Sandbox were directed to it because our first secret Lair got taken away by the devs.  A lot of the food left in the old lair (and I assume the new one too, the Room) was left for the piggies (since we can't use feeders there).  Other items left aren't just free for anyone to take and use, most are part of others' secret missions.

If you go in and just take stuff because you think it's a giveaway room that's kind of a mean spirited thing to do.  :: shrugs ::

At least that's how I see it.  =)
    Posted 12 years ago by ♪♥~ Auren ~♥♪ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, it seems like you are just itching to start up some drama.  Let's see where this goes, haha.
    Posted 12 years ago by Troybhed Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hope this is not the Unnu Slight craze all over again.
    Posted 12 years ago by Macs Subscriber! | Permalink
  • As I said in the original, I didn't grab much of anything, two or three things at the most ... I was checking it out for the first time so I had no idea that it was even packed full of stuff (only heresay of food, but nothing I needed) and I still know nothing about secret missions and what those entail (not part of my 'fun' on glitch).  And saying that just because my name jokes it, doesn't give anyone the right to just call someone a b*tch.
  • i find it interesting that someone who is basically named 'i'm a bitch' is upset when someone calls him/her a bitch.
    Posted 12 years ago by Mr. Dawgg Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I was just going to say that too Mr. Dawgg........
    Posted 12 years ago by Casombra Amberrose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Miso George.
    It's not exactly a room for the Sandbox group either.
    And one of the major rules in Glitch is, "If it's on the ground, you can take it.".
    Yeah the lair got derp'd, but remember that The Missing Floor is still a public place, and anything in it is free game.
    @OP.
    Rudeness begets rudeness or whatever.
    But don't sweat it, just play how you wish.
    Posted 12 years ago by Volkov Subscriber! | Permalink